Thursday, December 15, 2011

All That Glitters Ends Up On Red

Daddy picked me up today and was very unhappy to find out that I scored myself a one way ticket to red today.  This is the second time ever.  The first?  Remember when I bit Emily?  This time?  Well, read here for the details.

The worst part about my tattler?  Miss Danielle had already checked the "friendly" and "followed directions" boxes and, after "the incident", whited them out. Yikes!  

Yeah, I totally had to make Mira an "I'm sorry I threw glitter on you" card to deliver to her cubby in the morning.  And I landed myself several stern talking tos about being nice to friends.

Well, enough of that.  Onto more exciting, less illegal news.  Chrissy learned a new trick.  Wait for it.

Can you guess?

Here's the video for those who didn't guess that she can now put the balls in the gumball machine.


I mimicked her to make sure that a three year old can successfully do everything a baby can do. Check!

What a cutie!


Make that two cuties!




No comments: