Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Evolution

Speaking of trying from yesterday's post.  How 'bout me?  Well, I'm sorta in between two camps.  I like to try things when non-parents offer things to me. 

When Mommy gives me something new?  I take a little bit.

Give her a look.
That evolves to my classic "really" look.
And, on a good day, then I proceed to chow down.
On our daily walk down and around Main Street we hung out at the Blue Rooster.  They have the perfect kiddie bench to rest on during our two milers and even for shorter walks when us kiddos are in charge.  Like Samantha's outfit?  Mommy now makes her wear a tank top under the dresses that show her boobies after being super embarassed that lady parts were out and about in public because Samantha tugs on her clothes when she gets nervous.  Yeppers, Mother's Day and Father's Day celebrations at school were interesting this year and permanently altered our wardrobe changes!
And they now include Mommy's glasses!

No comments: