Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Prepping For Turkey Day!

I am so super duper excited that Bryce and Julia are here with us this week.  I really like being on a permanent play date.  And Bryce is a boy who likes to run around just as much as I do.

Thank goodness he also helps us clean up. 

Teamwork!


We each have a job to do and we can't get enough of the outside kitchen.  We are in California, hooray!

Then we went for a car ride so I could take a nap.  The one thing that didn't happen on this car ride?  A nap!

But, we did drive by the place where Daddy was born in Laguna Beach.  Samantha told us that all great Daddies are born at this hospital.  Now you know.


Hmm, I don't remember this part at all.

After the missing morning, I looked around and found myself in the park  at the beach. I tossed on my hat and hopped on the bridge.
I might have looked at the ocean.

But those waves were loud and scary so we couldn't go any closer!


Remember how much Samantha likes to swing?  Well, Aunt Lissa is a champion pusher and Samantha practically touched the clouds!

Wowsers!

You aren't going to catch me on those swings.  They don't have baby swings. What's up with that? 
Later on, obviously not caught on camera, I might have walked right into the swing's path and knocked myself to the ground once or twice.  Can you believe Mommy and Daddy said it was all my fault for running head first into trouble?  As if!


What's over there?
Grandma Joanie, Julia and Samantha enjoying the view by the bridge.




Then Daddy helped Samantha try the running machine.  Between you and me, she wasn't very good at it.


I had to show her how it works.  Between you and me, I wasn't very good at it either.  It's way harder than it looks!


Back home, it was time for me to rest up with the week's shopping.



Samantha the soccer star also happens to be a ball hog.  So glad Bryce is around to help her learn how to share.

Off to the driveway for some hopscotch.



I'm the official driveway artist.

Posing!

Jump, jump!


Think I might just walk into the road and see how quickly and loudly Mommy and Daddy start yelling as they run to snatch me up.
Yeppers, that's me.  Troublemaker with a capital T.
But, at least I'm a cute Troublemaker!

After an amazing day, it's pajama time.  Jamma jamma jamma PJ!


Grandma and Grandpa put us to bed while our parents snuck out for a grown up's dinner.  I wonder what they do without us?  Must be a super boring dinner with no smiles, wishing they were home with us.

No comments: