Monday, February 03, 2014

Oh, Mommy!

Mommy was kinda annoyed that school called at 4:50 this morning to cancel school. She said they should have called it last night. If I were principal, I could have called it last night. Actually, I could have called it last week so Samantha and I could have a super amazing play date!

Want to know just how bad the snow is? Check out the note that Daddy was handed while on a super important business call.

Ha!  I laughed at her.  Daddy TOLD her not to go out because she would get stuck and Mommy didn't listen.
What? You want me to eat ALL these green beans?  What happened to hot cocoa on snow days?
Show off!
After a quick hike to feed Phoebe- pet sitting doesn't take snow days!- we snuggled up and watched a movie.  Love me my snuggle time!

No comments: