Saturday, October 03, 2009

Green Thumb Gets A Garden

Today was quite the day. Mommy got up super early, kissed me on the cheek and belly and then scooted off without Daddy or me. Where did she go, I asked? Surprise, Daddy responded. Whatever, let's eat banana pancakes was my attitude. That is until Mommy got home and surprised me she did. Here is my reaction to her suprise for me....

What could make me this happy you wonder?

My very own activity garden. The same kind that they have at school!



Mommy went to the rummage sale and for a whopping eight bucks she came home with this fully functioning beauty. Yay!

Knock, knock. Come on in!

Mail for me. Hooray!

More mail for me? This is my lucky day.

Note the fantastic Trader Joe's product placement. We stopped there for some goodies and ended up with this kickin' purple balloon. See what happens when you show some drool to the man behind the counter?




Naked Samantha tends to the garden. Clothes are overrated under this beautiful track lighting sunshine!
After great fun exploring my new toy we took time out for our October art project. Check your mail for sticker and marker fun.
Seriously, weekends just don't get more exciting than this!

No comments: