Monday, October 12, 2009

Slow To Warm Up

Turns out that I'm skinny, average height, with an average size head and that 'shy' is a dirty word. We saw Dr. M this morning and he had some great advice for telling people to buzz off when they are getting up in my grill. You see, unlike Mommy, I am super slow to warm up to people. Daddy is in between, but this baby bear is paralized with fear when strangers come into the picture.

And I walked out of the appointment with more referrals for more doctor fun. I'll keep you posted once we have resolution on my issues.

Oh, and I took the chicken pox, flu and MMR vaccines like a champ and still managed to be the class ham on our afternoon walk. Heh heh heh all the way there and back so much so that I convinced the other kiddos to join in on my fun. No need for a main dish tonight, I'm all the ham you need!

No comments: