Sunday, November 24, 2013

Arts And Action

Guess who woke Mommy up before the crack of dawn?  Hint, it WASN'T me because I love sleep and am not a morning person. I was when I was a baby and then I learned better.

This sleepless wonder woke up at 4:30 am and just got yelled at for jabbering away for an hour and Mommy couldn't take it anymore.  Oops!

Me?  I'm pretty much an angel as any day I'm allowed to wear a dress.  Sometimes I think I am going to move to someplace super warm when I'm a grown up just so I can wear dresses every day!

We decided to make gingerbread houses to practice for our big day.  These were a bit tricky with lots of parts and a very distracted helper. Note the blue fairy wings.  Always in style!

I'm doing a great job!


Chrissy is trying not to make a mess but with all these little pieces and her calling for making a mess, this isn't going so well.



And it's been so long since I've seen my best friend that I made her a card.

And then it was off to Amanda's birthday party.  Smack dab in the middle of nap time.  Thank goodness we were moving and shaking.

Well, one of us was moving and shaking.
Christina was freaked because she gets freaked at everything.  Thank goodness I'm her sister and know how to make her feel better.
And then she was all better!

Cake time- our favorite!

And then we discovered the bead necklace station. It was awesome.


We had so much fun at Amanda's party.  And then we went home and Christina wasn't too scared to go into our bathroom. She was a little scared and only went this far though.


Me?  I jumped right in our tub.  Or where our tub should be!


And then Mommy scanned my class picture.  Love it!

And here is my very first school picture.  We love it!

No comments: