Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Voting Visitors

I am dressed and ready for school!

Yes, I dress myself and there are no others like me!
And that makes me me.  Mommy and me!
Have I told you about Mr. James?  He is only the best bus driver ever.  He wears the best clothes and hats ever.  The sun is on  the wrong side of the road to get a really good picture, but he brightens our days and Mommy loves to take pictures of his super cool outfits.
And guess who totally surprised me at school lunch today after they voted?  What?  Sure I smiled when I walked into the cafeteria and saw Mommy, but when I saw Daddy, I glowed.  Even Mrs. Dey noticed how much my Daddy makes me sparkle.

Mommy picked me up from school and I played on the playground. Mommy was talking to Carter's Mommy and I asked for a push on the swing.  Mommy was about to come help me until Carter looked up at her and said, "I've got it."

He helped me up on the swing and got me started.  Once I was flying high, then he got on the swing next to me and we are pretty sure our toes touched the moon! I am so lucky to have made such great friends

Back home I busted out the magazines to put pictures in my journal to write stories about. Like an inspiration board only smaller for my smaller hands.

And then she came home and taught us how hip two year olds talk. Hint, it goes something like this.

"No way, Jose!"


And she even figured out how to use the phrase correctly.  I am so proud of my little preschooler little sister!


Love me some pictures on a super silly night!


No comments: