Thursday, November 07, 2013

Snuggles All Around!

With Samantha's school closed today and tomorrow, we opted for a road trip girl power style. Off to NoVa!

Mommy promised us Dunkin Donuts at the first rest stop but we needed to get on the road. What she didn't realize is the first Dunkin Donuts is in Maryland.  Ack!


Yes, Samantha got antsy too.


Hello, Maryland!




Hello, Mr. T.  Not sure about the salmon colored hoodie but he brought us candy so we'll take it!


Grandma Carol and Samantha!

Uncle Skunk taught us to put M&Ms in yogurt.

I think I like Mr. Skunk and his stinky ideas!

Hey, I can do this myself..

Hooray for me!
Samantha and I are in heaven!

We made it to the Air and Space Museum right by Dulles and watched the airplanes come and go.   Uncle Skunk makes sure Samantha travels in style.


.  It was really, really nice of a stranger to take our picture and email it to us. 

Airplane watching.

I found one!


Airplane all the way from Saudia Arabia?  Wow!

Can you believe there are airplanes inside?  Mommy freaks out when I open an umbrella in the house. She would lose her mind if I brought home an airplane!


Enola Gay!  Uncle Travis tried to teach me this was a special airplane because it was the first one to drop ice cream from the sky.


Woah, the Discovery.  A real rocket ship.  I had no idea they are so big!




A plane with a skunk on it.  Samantha and Uncle Skunk thought that was super duper funny!



Super cute!
Discovery!
Photo booth!


And then we went back to Uncle Skunk's house to see Aunt Holley.  It went well until Mommy saw this on the wall.

Samantha and Nibby snuggled.

And then we went to dinner at Kilroys.  Samantha was over pictures. Aunt Holley was silly and Uncle Skunk was just being himself.

Grandpa Frank and Grandma Carol!



Thank goodness I'm a good planner and brought in George.

I am obsessed with George.

Then a magician came to the table and Samantha was his assistant.


Samantha and Aunt Holley!



Now we're talking!


No comments: