Saturday, November 23, 2013

Shhh, Mommy Is Sleeping!

So, the new rule in town is let  Mommy be on Saturday morning.  I have to leave her alone. Daddy rolled over in bed this morning to find me silently tugging at his toes to wake him up so we could go downstairs without waking Mommy.

Tinkle Time!



Then we went downstairs so he could make coffee and turn the tv on for me while he could get his own quiet time.

My tutu finally came and I got to wear it to ballet today.  It made all the difference. I looked so professional, right?



See, even my posture turned perfect overnight.

Being active kids all week long is exhausting! 


PS- Samantha also wore a new tutu.  The one that was going to get returned to the store because Mommy found all the tutus we had for Samantha.  Then she noticed the new tutu wasn't by the door. It was behind the rubber plant.  Then she discovered that the tag was cut off.  She looked at Samantha and asked her what happened.  Here is what Samantha said, no joke.

The plant ate it.

No comments: