Friday, November 01, 2013

Centers!

So, Mommy went shopping for hair product for my crazy hair while Daddy did way more interesting things.  Like, CENTERS with me!!!



Christina's class enjoyed the cheese that Mommy brought into their class for the class party but they forgot about it.  It just means that they get to have a bonus party. Hooray!




Christina's tattler included a special star that Christina asked Miss Katelyn if she could draw it for Mommy.  Ah, that's so special!

And then Mommy picked me up from school and was stunned to find that I wear my scarf as a hat.
No, really.  I'm serious.
Then it was off to the Girl Scout store where I picked out my smock.
And met Miss Jacquie.
And then passed out on the car ride to pick Christina up from Harmony.
On the way home from Harmony, Christina saw a brown UPS truck and asked if it was a delivery truck and then announced it had diapers in it.

Then the unthinkable happened.  We lost Ellie our Elephant.  Mommy posted an announcement on Facebook and one of her long lost friends from high school helped us out and sent us pictures of their elephant so we could feel better.  We sure appreciated their niceness and made them a thank you video.

No comments: