Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving!

When we woke up this morning we found presents that Roman had given us yesterday but we were too tired to open them.  But not this morning.  We found princess purses stuffed with treats and a kazoo..Yeah, a kazoo. 

Do you know what we can do with a kazoo?
We went to Denny's for breakfast and I was an angel.
Chrissy had her arm under her shirt, in her arm pit trying to make fart noises.  No, I can't make this stuff up!

Then we were off to Great Grandpa Lou's house and Holley found us!


And Christina snuggled with Daddy.

Uncle Skunk snuggled with me.


Great Grandpa Lou rested while we ran around.

And Grandpa Frank kept Joshua calm.

Aunt Holley read us some great stories.


So did Mommy!



And Great Grandpa Lou!
Did I say Uncle Skunk snuggled with me?  It was a trick so he could toss me upside down.  Uncle Skunk!!!

Aunt Nancy played a xylophone with Christina.

While Tuffy rested.
And I drew a picture.


Go cousin Alex!

Family shot! 

We had a great dinner and great time with family.  Hooray!

No comments: