Sunday, November 17, 2013

Monster Bash

Mommy watches tv in the morning before we wake up. When we wake up she turns it off. I had to change this.  I told her I was looking for monsters and there was one in the tv.  She laughed but didn't buy it. Grrrr.


Off to Gabby's party.  There was a horrible sharer but Mommy was proud of Samantha for sharing when it was finally her turn..
I hope I learn to share as good as Samantha.
Here I am!

I can sorta see under my owl hat.  I'd rather be fashionable than safe.

We are both wearing our hats.  We Burts are AMAZING!
Cake time!


We had so much fun it was hard to leave.

But we had another birthday celebration - yes, that's four this weekend!

Chase and Samantha are making art projects and he is such a funny jokster.

Samantha couldn't stop laughing!
And before I knew it, we were back home snuggled on the couch reflecting on all of our amazing adventures this weekend.
Thanks to four birthday parties, the local homeless shelter and food pantry received great donations on behalf of our friends.

No comments: