Friday, November 22, 2013

Flower Garden Full Of Daisies!

I know Christina said this yesterday, but WOAH!

Look at our new room.

And totally different hallway.
And the new door to the new closet in Mommy and Daddy's room.
Woah!

So, before we get to the best part of my day, I need to share with you something crazy that happened with Chrissy today.  Mommy brought her to school and they got to Christina's room.  Christina hung her coat on her hook and then looked up at Mommy and asked, "Can I please have underwear?"

You see, Mommy lets us do most things ourselves.  Partly because we are really independent and partly to teach us how to be independent.  Sometimes that means we go commando in public!

Back to me!

Our very first Daisy Troop Meeting.


Mommy is our leader, which means she gets to lead us in the Pledge of Allegiance.


I have no idea why Mommy calls me a goat sometimes.  Do you?

After a great meeting, Sarah and Susanne invited me to pizza.  I love hanging out with my new friends!



It was a such a long week that we all pooped out.  Chrissy, Daddy and Lulu all crashed in Chrissy's bed.


Yes, this is how Mommy found then when she came home from her Girls' Night Out.  She also found out that Christina called a boy names.  She called him, "booger".  Oh, my!

No comments: