Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pretty Ballerinas And Birthday Parties

I really wanted to sign up for ballet and Kristin's Mommy sent us a great offer for Mommy and Me ballet.

Mommy said it was a great idea so long as it was just us girls.  We jumped for joy and put on our tutus.  Well, Samantha did.  Mommy couldn't find mine.  By mine, I mean the ones that Samantha wore when she was two.  How could Mommy lose them?  We rushed to Target and WalMart but they didn't have any.  So I put on a pink dress and my ballet slippers and high tailed it to class.

Flutter, flutter.



Point and...


tap.

Mommy was so proud of us.



We are proud of ourselves too!



We did such a good job that we earned stickers at the end of class.



And then we took Samantha home for the babysitter and I went to Petros' and Marshall's birthday parties. I love this car!




And didn't even need Mommy in the bouncy house.

Wheee!
Cheese face!



Hooray!



Holding hands with my friend, Alyssa.
And when it came to cake time and the Mommies asked if the boys had birthday wishes, they were silent. I piped up that I had birthday wishes.  Mommy told me I had to wait until my actual birthday.  Oops!

No comments: