Thursday, September 11, 2008

The Day After

Shots suck.... Thank goodness Mommy didn't have any play dates scheduled for today because today is my day of rest. I had a horrible time going back to sleep last night, feeling the yuckies associated with the vaccinations.
Mommy made cupcakes for Daddy's Luau Day at Work tomorrow.

We must be in a Hawaii mode these days because Mommy decided that next year I get to spend time with Grandma and Grandpa Burt while she jets off to the Big Island to visit Tiffany.
Here I am contemplating why on earth Mommy makes me watch so many Lifetime movies. Really, they are ALL the same!






On a side note, I understand my verbal skills aren't up to par quite yet, but I do think my non-verbal skills are extremely clear. Mommy puts a blanket on me for sleep time and I kick it off, repeating this cycle throughout the night and nap time. Why, oh why, does she continue to put a blanket over me?

No comments: