Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dear Mother Nature

I am very much in support of the four seasons. I look forward to the lovely autumn color palette of the trees, which is about all I can see from the rear facing car seat, and adore the crispness of the air. And winter is around the corner, snow angels here I come!

I'm concerned that it has rained for the last two nights and predictions are as bleak for Saturday as well. My parents haven't taken me out on our walks and even made me a no-show on my Neighborhood Watch beat. Sure, they walked me around the house to 'make up for it', but do they really think the pots and pans need my protection? Who are they kidding? This is cat territory and she has no intention of relinquishing to a pip squeak like me.

I beseech you to consider making the weather between 5-7pm EST a bit warmer and drier as to not interfere with my nightly routine. As you may not know, we babies rely heavily on the simple things in life and I've come to seek comfort in knowing that for just a few hours each night I am able to enjoy all you've created.

No comments: