Monday, September 15, 2008

Routines

Just in case the grandparents are wondering how I spend my days, here is a quick post on my day to day activities.



Mommy wakes me up around 2am for a bottle. Then it's burp time and right back to sleep.

I wake up on my own around 6:30am super hungry for my breakfast bottle. Back to sleep!

Between 7 and 9:30am I'm finally reading to greet the day. Bottle time!

Every other morning I get to take a bath in my super cute blue tub placed in the kitchen sink.

I sometimes sneak in a few cat naps between my feedings every three hours.

In the afternoon I take another nap- refer to the tough love post.

Then in the late afternoon we take our neighborhood watch stroll.

Between 6 and 7pm Mommy and Daddy do everything they can to keep me up.

Anytime after 7pm is game time for my nighttime bottle.

After my bottle they put me in my crib, kiss me goodnight (one from Mommy, one from Daddy and a bonus kiss) and let me put myself to sleep.

No comments: