Monday, September 15, 2008

Recovered

Saturday was still a day of rest though I woke up to say 'good-bye' to Daddy just before he left to spend the week in Southern California. I felt much more like my old self on Sunday and was super excited that Mommy was diligent about her calcium intake- yeah for Dominos and ice cream! We spent the day with Henry and his Mommy, who we are now calling Aunt E. I discovered how much fun a swing is and am happy that Bridget lent me hers to play with.

When we went for ice cream after dinner we were super surprised that Aunt E's dad, her sister and family were at the same ice cream parlor. What a coincidence! Liam kept us entertained with stories of his soccer game. We look forward to hearing about Liam's adventures.

Monday was boring, so no stories. Instead, here is a milestone update-I'm learning to grasp things. Here I am holding onto Ollie's tentacles. Can you tell I spend most of my day on my activity center?




Here I am threatening to punch his tentacles out if he dares to say a word about my funny hair.




I sure miss my Daddy... Here's a picture of the two of us to tide me over until he comes home.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big so quickly!!