Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Mommy and Me Group

We just got back from our first session of the Mommy and Me group offered by Princeton Medical Center. Today's topic was infant CPR. Mommy learned how to handle choking situations as well as CPR. Then, we headed out for a bagel lunch with three other babies (Peter, Lily and Abby) and their mommies.

I am looking forward to going to this group every week because there are lots of babies and it is the perfect opportunity for me to practice my talking and socializing skills. I even snuck in a nap at the bagel shop despite the bazillion kiddies running around trying to out shout each other.

Oh, and Mommy found out that I'm not the only baby who is has defective thumb sucking skills. Turns out lots of babies have trouble looking graceful shoving their thumb, and sometimes entire fist, into their mouth with their hands turn backwards.

PS- Daddy watched the 90210 series premiere during our nighttime bottle and loved it!

No comments: