Saturday, September 06, 2008

Two Milestones, One Day

What a day! Mommy turned 30 and I got my first taste of time with a babysitter. I am so lucky that Miss Bridget and Mr Daniel volunteered to spend their evening with me so Mommy and Daddy could celebrate the big day with cheeseburgers, fries and malts. I promised not to comment on her lame choice of venues for such a milestone birthday...


When they dropped me off at play central Mr Daniel pulled out his guitar and sang "Happy Birthday" to my Mommy. It was so special and he is quite talented. Look at for him on American Idol- Season 29.



We also took a picture of Miss Bridget with me. She is a great playmate and I look forward to many more fun times with her. Just wait until I'm old enough to paint my toe nails with her!




Here's a picture of Mommy and Daddy to celebrate Mommy's birthday and their first official outing without me. Don't they look sad?

No comments: