Thursday, September 04, 2008

J&J Friends

Mommy took me to JJHCS and Corporate today to introduce me to her former co-workers and have lunch with super special friends. It was great to meet everyone that I only knew when I was in mommy's belly.


She took a great picture of me with Ms Debbie, but Ms Debbie has first right of refusal so you'll have to wait (maybe forever) to see the great photo. She also took a great picture of me with Ms Gail, but they made the same deal.


A great, adventurous day and no photos to document the day's activities. Has mommy lost her gumption to risk the wrath of Miss Debbie by posting her picture anyways?


I was on my best behavior until mommy missed the clues that I needed another bottle. I mean really- why else would they put a SUPER Stop and Shop on Rte 1 with such a big parking lot if they didn't want us to use it as a pit stop for my afternoon bottle? Afterwards I went right back to my afternoon nap, resting up for our big playdate with Handsome Henry. Here's a picture of my cutie-patootie boyfriend. (It's a little dark because mommy's finger was over the flash-what a dummy!)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sam please wish your Mommy a Happy Natal day from Aunt Garrett!XOXO