Saturday, September 06, 2008

I'm Famous

In these parts of town, at least.

Handsome Henry's cousin, Liam, heard the story about me being born with a patch of skin missing on my hand.

For those who aren't familar with the story, I sucked my hand so much in utero that I actually sucked off a mouth-sized patch of skin between my thumb and pointer finger. The nurses realized my insatiable need to suck while in the hospital and hooked me up with several pacificers to take home. I've since turned in the best hickey giver on the block- shoulders are my favorite!

Anyways, when Liam and Henry have their playdates, Liam asks about the crazy baby who sucked her own skin off. He has been looking forward to meeting me for weeks. Thank goodness he didn't ask for an autograph as my fine motor skills are still a bit off, but he did ask me to share Tastykakes with him. What a friend!

No comments: