Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sunday Adventures

Here I am before we started the day and I was a chipper baby. Mommy says my hair looks like an old lady's permed hair-do. I think I look just perfect!




We took a family stroll at Tyler State Park. The weather was gorgeous! All the toddlers we passed who were staring up at the big hills looked longingly at my super-duper stroller and wished they could hop aboard.




Here's a family picture.





Mommy screwed up my bottle, so my feedings were off the rest of the day. So were my naps. And we had plans to visit Daniel and Bridget. Can you guess where this is going?? Yep, that's right, I was a mess and became a very unwelcome visitor on an otherwise peaceful Sunday afternoon.


When we arrived at Daniel and Bridget's home, I was greeted with a super thoughtful makeshift play area. They were so excited to have me as a visitor and so was I until I remembered that my normal routine would have allowed me to have outside time. Bridget and I went outside and I watched her on the swing and slide, but that only appeased me for so long.


After much fussing, an embarassed Mommy swept me up and put me in the car and off to home we went. I took my bottle and was asleep at 8pm. I had a lot of sleep to catch up on so I slept until 12pm the next day.
PS- For those of you who have seen "Dude, Where's My Car", my shirt in the top picture says "Sweet". Yes, Mommy and Daddy spent most of the day back and forth with the following:
[Jesse and Chester have tattoos on their backs that say "dude" and "sweet."]
Jesse: Dude! You got a tattoo!
Chester: So do you, dude! Dude, what does my tattoo say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine?
Chester: "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: "Sweet!" What about mine? [later]
Chester: [angry] "Dude!" What does mine say?
Jesse: [screaming] "Sweet!"

No comments: