Saturday, April 09, 2011

Bubbles!

For those who don't know me, I'm super independent and find that I can do just about anything with my trusty stool.  Most kids have a kid-friendly stool. Not me, I have a super practical two stepper that gets me just about anywhere I need to be.  It's there for me at night when I want to turn on every light on the main level. It's also there for me when I want to wash Chrissy's hair.

And she's super grateful for my gentle touch.

Mommy makes bubbles on Chrissy's tummy.
But I get to make bubbles in her sparse hair.  The upside is that I get to mess with the tuft and help make sure it stands up after her bath.
It's okay Chrissy.  Baths aren't scary.
Happy helper!
Well, for a minute anyways.  I sort get bored quickly.

Chrissy likes the water and doesn't even mind when it gets in her eyes.  She is trying her darnest to be a perfect baby. Which she almost is except for the whole no napping during the day thing.
Don't let the pictures fool you. It wasn't all that cold outside.  I just really, really like my hat and jacket.
Look, Mommy!  I totally couldn't do this last summer.
Uh-oh. Where did the sun go?
Silly Samantha.  My hat fell down over my eyes!
Daddy worked really hard at making our garden get ready for next summer.
 I worked equally hard at playing.
Harder, if you ask me.

Airplane!  We're right in Newark's flight path.
I think I can zipper my jacket all by myself.

Or maybe not.
It's kinda hard to tell, but Mommy brought out the bubble maker and turned it on while it rested on my swing set.
Bubbles flew everywhere and I danced and danced and danced and danced.
I had so much fun that Daddy stopped working and came to play with me.

I catch them for you, Daddy!
Every girl needs a John Deere.
Crappers.  I just realized I'm not old enough to drive by myself.
Eh, we're on private property!


Back inside for the night, we played with Chrissy on her activity mat.  I can't believe I was a baby a long time ago and played on this mat.

Daddy is holding a ducky.  Quack, quack!

Uh-oh. I think Chrissy's eating the ducky.
That not nice!

No comments: