Thursday, April 14, 2011

Captive Audience

Mommy is totally stoked to know that she can set me down on my activity mat and I will play.


And sleep
And dream
And channel my inner Elvis.

And flirt with fish

And quickly entice Samantha to stop whatever mischief she is rustling up and come play with me.

I'm pretty sure I just counted all of her teeth.


Sisters!


Happy sisters!
Dancing sisters.
We can both wave our hands in the air.
And count stars in the sky.

Here she is with the nuk again.
And again.

She is convinced that all babies need a nuk.

I just like playing with it but don't need it.  I have my thumb and it travels quite well, if you ask me.
Kisses, please!

Hmm, which swimmy animal do you like best?


Here we are contemplating which is tastier, our toes, a nuk or Ollie the ocotpus.

Mommy could spend all day watching us play. And, you know what? I could totally spend all day playing with Samantha!

No comments: