Sunday, April 24, 2011

Visits Galore!

Wowsers, there sure were a lot of people over yesterday, but nothing tops a visit from Grandparents!

Grandma Carol came all the way from Virginia to meet me.  I love her and her pretty necklace.  I can't stop staring at all the pretty colors. Maybe she'll let me play with it.

Samantha wasn't the center of attention this time, but she did really well.  Mommy knows how to make Samantha smile.  Milk in a sippy cup, meatballs and raisins.  Happy camper!
What a huge treat for Great-Grandma Pat to come all the way from Indiana to snuggle with me.
As you can see, she is a champion snuggler and I couldn't get enough.

Grandma and Grandpa brought up tons and tons of Easter treats just for Samantha.  I think she agrees that it was worth donning a dress two days in a row!
These stickers really go on the window?  Hmm, I'll have to remember stickers (and markers?) on the window.

Can you see all the pretty necklaces Samantha is wearing.  And Grandpa snoozing on the couch.  Super cute!
So many necklaces!

Grandpa Frank and Uncle Travis were super great to drive up for a visit just to see me.


Yikes, I didn't realize I'm suppose to smile.
Hmmm, I might not get this right any time soon.  It's sure is complicated to smile and look at the camera at the same time.  Kinda like walking and chewing gum.....

Samantha was fresh off her tea party adventures yesterday and wanted to be super polite and offer everyone some tea and scones.  What a great hostess.
Since I can't match those efforts, I dug deep into my bag of tricks and let Daddy blow on my tuft of hair.

Look closely and you'll see it's totally standing up.  This is one of my claims to fame.  I'm super cute and have a silly lock of hair that defies gravity.

We had such fun with the family visit. Thanks for making such an effort to come all this way just to spend the holiday with us.  Yay!  Oh, and Daddy made a great Easter dinner and I hope next year he lets me try a roll with butter.  Yummy!

No comments: