Saturday, April 23, 2011

Egg-cellent Adventures!

It's here, it's here!  Today is finally here and all my friends are coming over for a great Easter Egg Hunt adventure.  I'm super duper excited!

Here I am waiting for them to come over.  I've got trusty backpack on for reinforcements.


Katie was the first to arrive and couldn't resist jumping in on the egg finding fun.  Hang tight Katie, more friends are a coming.
I see Emily pulling up right now!
Emily also couldn't resist the promise of treats hidden in plastic eggs!
Better distract ourselves with a little tea party.
Daddy did a fantabulous job getting me ready and taming my curls.  Thanks, Daddy!
Connor just arrived.... Let The Hunt begin!  Go, Katie, Go!

Sit tight and get a load of all these tushie shots.  That means we're all finding eggs, you got that?

Yay Emily and Connor. Shake, shake!


I think there is one under here.
Way, way under here!
We girls are pretty sure the plants are hiding tons of treats.
We all left the forest counting our treasures.

Hmm, our baskets are sure getting heavy. Score!
Eggs hidden behind curtains?
Go teamwork!

Happy camper right here!
Eggs hidden in toys?  Double Score!
Wowsers, I got so many eggs that Mommy had to switch out my basket.
Emily found the motherlode on the new couch.
Katie's little brother got in the game.  He made noises to get Katie's attention when he found eggs.  He and Chrissy weren't able to fully join in this year, but they definitely took notes and promise to be serious contenders next year.


This is what happy looks like!

And this is what silly looks like!  We love Emily's Daddy.  He will do just about anything to make us giggle!
And is sure worked!
Chrissy was a tough sell.  She couldn't quite figure out what was going on with so many peoples in our house.
I have to tell you that I'm super proud of how we've all grown up and can sit at the table and have real toddler conversation and share our treats with each other.
I foresee lots and lots of tea parties.  Sorry, Connor!  We'll throw in some cars at our tea party just for you, okay?

While we are all at the table at the same time, Mommy couldn't quite get a great picture of all of us sitting and smiling at the same time.
This is pretty good.

May I have some more juice, please?
Please?
What?  No more juice?
Maybe you didn't hear that I asked politely......
Silly Mommies and their sugar monitoring skills.

Despite the party action going on, this here toddler is in the throws of potty training.  Have snacks and will travel.


A huge, huge thank you to all my friends for an amazing egg hunt adventure.  See you on the flip side!

No comments: