Sunday, April 17, 2011

Super Fun Sunday

To reward my potty progress, Mommy and I have been having bagel breakfasts on the weekends. This morning I decided to step it up a notch and walk a mile in her shoes. Literally.


My feet are now super stinky and the rest of me feels the same.  Being a grown-up isn't so hard!
But being a toddler sure is funner!
Yeah for bagels! I mean potty progress!
Yummy!
Here's a close up of my yummy breakfast. We spent the whole time talking about life, flying the airplane all around and counting tables and chairs.  I'm a master counter, really!
When we got home Daddy put together my log cabin.
While I channeled my inner doctor skills.  My aunt is a real life doctor.  Maybe I will be come one, too.
Did you know that heartbeats can be heard through your arm?

And stethoscopes are overrated?
Time to break out the blood pressure cuff.
Bear, I'll make you feel all better. Okay?
Mommy is starting to get a little annoyed with Chrissy and her lack of sleeping.  She discovered that Chrissy will sleep a bit longer if she's in her car seat.  She told the doctor that Chrissy can sleep anywhere she darned well pleases so Mommy can keep her sanity.  Today that meant Chrissy in her car seat in her crib.
It's working!
Emily came over for a play date and her nice Mommy brought us an art project. Today we're making birdhouses.
Emily wasn't too sure what to think about this endeavor.
On the flip side, I jumped right into the paints. Head first.
While Mommy was cleaning me up, Chrissy hung out with Emmy's Mommy.

Emmy called red.
I called blue.

With a side of messy.
Oh, you really want me to use a paintbrush?
I'm still going to be messy!
Emily is a pretty princess who doesn't really like to embrace her inner messy.
I'm only a teensy bit jealous because she doesn't get yelled at nearly as often as I do for making a big mess.

Channeling Picasso!


Channeling a snack!

Super pretty!

I sure hope that we bring lots and lots of pretty birds to our yard.  We have a family of blue jays living in the trees behind our house and I like them very much.

No comments: