Wednesday, April 27, 2011

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

So, to keep Mommy happy, school sat me on the potty every hour and I kept my diaper dry until nap time.  Score!


Mommy was super happy when she picked me up and I used this opportunity to as to watch a little television.  Micky Mouse Clubhouse to be exact.  Mommy was a bit stunned because we've never talked about this show and she's not sure how I even know about it.  As if Emily and I don't talk.  Really!
 

I slipped on my doctor stethoscope and played doctor with Chrissy while mommy made dinner.  That's Dr. Burt to you!  Thankfully, Chrissy squirmed away with a clean bill of health.  She is one happy patient!


Mommy gave Chrissy a bath and I was a little too quiet.  So quiet that Mommy went searching for me and didn't have far to roam.  Boy, did I get in big big trouble.  I also earned the mother of all lectures.  Take note- stickers are for paper!

Just a few more flowers ought to do it.


Uh-oh.  One fell on the floor and got stuck.
Very stuck.
All better.  The cabinet loves the stickers and is much happier all jazzed up.  Too bad Mommy disagrees.
Mommy forgave me and then let me watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  I pushed my luck and took advantage of her sheer exhaustion and scored Curious George. Double score!

No comments: