Sunday, April 03, 2011

Sleepy Sisters

Do you have any idea how long the days are when you can't walk, talk, sit up or even roll over?  You're at the mercy of Mommy and Daddy to pick you up and entertain you.  My facial expression just about sums up how good Mommy is at making me smile.


Really, she's not at funny as she thinks.  But she keeps trying.  I'll give her that.
Here I am taking one of my official cat naps.  I am officially the world's worst napper.  I take 5-20 minutes takes a couple of times per day.  Other than that, I'm wide awake and want to be in the action.
Samantha, on the other hand, will nap whenever she is tired.  Even if it's at the edge of her bed.

Love the nuk falling out of her mouth!
One of the few places I will nap is in my stroller.
But only if I'm going for a walk and know that Mommy isn't able to multi-task.
Well, except for talking to Samantha.
And Swiper.
Who totally went on a walk with us and was super safe, buckled up and all.

No comments: