Saturday, April 16, 2011

Family Secrets

What a great day!  I slept in until 6:30, which is practically lunchtime for me.  After the usual breakfast, yeah I'm totally boring with the menu preferences.  Then, I bid toodles to Samantha and Daddy and took a field trip into Princeton with Mommy to visit with her college friend Kevin and Ryan.


Score!  Two hotties to stare at while Mommy ate her third breakfast of the day and they even asked to hold me.  As a reward for their kindness, I slept peacefully in their arms.  So well that Mommy asked if I could come visit them on a semi-permanent basis, like every weekend.  Thankfully Daddy put his foot down when he heard Mommy was trying to give me away for the sake of a solid night's sleep.  Sleep deprivation is totally worth it when the infant is as cute as me, I swear!


After lunch, Mommy and I went home for a cuddle nap and then she ditched us girls and ran to the mall to get her steps in.  I talked up a storm with Daddy.  I'm the self appointed social butterfly in this family and I love it!

When Mommy came home she asked Samantha if she was interested in an art project. Samantha immediately responded with a request for stamps.
And stickers.

Samantha is a super artist.
I spent the time resting on my bouncer.

Heaven on earth.
Really.  When are they going to give up the fantasy that I'll take a nuk?

Doggie, if you light up once more I'm a gonna punch your lights out!

Much better!
Come closer so I can slobber on you, please!

Can I let you in on a family secret?  Okay,  just because we're friends.  When Samantha wouldn't eat fruits or veggies, Mommy got creative and starting putting carrots in french vanilla yogurt.  She called it orange yogurt and it was an instant hit.
Samantha simply can not get enough orange yogurt.


Foiled again.  You caught me with a nuk in my mouth.

And I kinda like it.  Wonder how long this mutual attraction will last.

No comments: