Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tiny Tummies And Loud Feet

Today was a semi-great visit to the doctor.  Turns out I'm beautiful and practically perfect in every way.  I'm a healthy 10 pounds 15.5 ounces, am 22.25 inches long and have a head circumference (whatever that is) of head is 15 inches.  The not so perfect part?  Mommy made it seem like I'm a not so hot baby just because I don't like naps and only like sleeping if she is holding me, I'm in my car seat taking a walk or hanging out in my car seat at home.  My crib?  Never!

Dr. M was super cool and said that, in the interest of Mommy's self preservation, that I could sleep anywhere that was safe until I hit the magic four month mark.  Car seat sleeping it is.  Woot!

Mommy also whined about me wanting to graze.  Mommy presented it like I was a cow on the green pastures.  Dr. M brought her back to reality and said I have a tiny tummy and need to eat a lot.  Go Dr. M!

Phew, now that's all settled.  On to some fun!

I am in love with the doggie on my bouncer.  He talks to me and lights up when I kick my feet, which I happen to me a champion kicker.  Just as Mommy about my days in utero!



Samantha is such a good big sister to watch over me.  

Uh, oh.  She ran out of snacks!

Better make a tea party!
Wowsers, what is that?  A bin for toys.  Who got Mommy all organized???
Tea parties often migrate from one place to another.  The table is a good place now. One day I'll get to sit at the table and dress up for my own tea parties.  Until then, it's super fun to watch Samantha have her tea parties!

Later on, past our bedtimes, Mommy heard Samantha running in her room.  She bounded upstairs in her usual elephant manner and found Samantha sitting in her chair with her music box, enjoying beautiful songs while reading Good Night Moon by the light of the nightlight.  Wowsers, did I overhear a solid scolding.   I'll have to take note and make sure to be super quiet when I play in my room past my bedtime!

No comments: