Sunday, September 25, 2011

Raining Mushroom!

Aunt Nancy had such a great idea.  The pool!  We hopped in the car and went over to Aunt Nancy's gym and we slipped into our swim suits and hung out by the mushroom.  Mommy and Chrissy?  Hung out by the side of the pool. Boring!

Kick, kick, kick!
Hey, where did Aunt Nancy and Uncle Scott go?
Hey, where did I go?
Here I am running through the water fountains.
And "throwing" pool toys through the fountain.
Jump, jump!
In celebration of Alex's birthday, Aunt Nancy picked out a special turtle cake.  Mommy knew I'd fuss and asked Uncle Scott to pick up a vanilla cupcake to have in our backpocket when I started to fuss (and of course I did!).  Uncle Scott got lost at the store, we thought.  Really, he was waiting for the bakery to make a super fresh cupcake just for me.  They baked me a HUGE vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting.  You'd have thought it was my birthday. 
I can unwrap it myself!
Let's get singing so I can start eating my cupcake.
Birthday video!




One of my most favorite new things on this trip?  Helping Aunt Nancy.  My new catch phrase is, "Aunt Nancy, what next?" and I sure kept Aunt Nancy hopping.  First off, every salad needs a good dressing.  Who wants a naked salad?  Not me!


Aunt Nancy, we need a lid before we shake the dressing.
Tap, tap.

Hi Great Grandma Pat and puppy dog Trina.  Do you see Uncle Scott in the background?  He is super amused by my endless energy!

What a great day!

No comments: