Monday, September 12, 2011

Thoughtful Big Sister

I wasn't feeling well and Samantha went to Mommy and told her, "let's go see the doctor so Chrissy will feel better."  We went to the doctors and confirmed that I am the not so proud recipient of my very first ear infection.  Yikes!

So, we went off to a walk as a distraction from me feeling under the weather and Mommy asked if it would be okay if we went to the library to use the potty.  Samantha looked at Mommy and said, "Well, my Daddy said it would NOT be okay."  Mommy had a lot to say about that and told her in no uncertain terms that Daddy married Mommy despite her small bladder and bathrooms were never going to be a discussion item.  Wowsers!

Back home I needed some cuddle time so Samantha worked on an art project.  Halloween cards.

With tons of stickers!
Here they are!

This is what an ear infection looks like!
It's the one on my left.  Can't you tell?
I might be thinking about clapping one of these days.

No comments: