Monday, September 26, 2011

Best Doggone Doggy Walker In Town!

You'd think that Mommy and Daddy would get the hint that I need a puppy dog of my own.  I am totally in my element walking Tuffy from Aunt Nancy's to Great Grandma Pat's house.


And quickly made good friends with Trina.
Chrissy was a bit overwhelmed with all the puppy dogs so Aunt Nancy hung out with her a bit while I ran about outside with Great Grandma Pat.
Chrissy took a long time to adjust to all the action.  It was a bit longer because Trina kept pacing right behind her.
Great Grandma Pat and I picked some great flowers. 
After everyone grabbed showers, it was off to the Indianapolis Zoo.  Did you know that this might be the bestest zoo for preschoolers ever?

Of course Chrissy and I fell asleep on the ride over so the grownups quietly ate their lunches in the car while us princesses got our beauty sleep.

You are not going to believe this but we're at a petting portion of the zoo.   Wanna guess what we're about to pet?
A dog shark- for real!
I touched an actual shark, hereby confirming that I am totally fearless!
Mommy is sorta fearless, too.  We had a blast!
Come back here.
But, I WANT to pet a shark, now!
Slippery shark!


Hi super big sharks!

Another kiddo thought that Chrissy was part of the petting zoo portion of the zoo.  Mommy set her straight!

Guess what? They had a real life dolphin show with three very busy sharks.  Here Chrissy and Aunt Nancy are waiting for the dolphins to start their show.

Chrissy was not understanding about the whole 'no petting the dolphins' rule.
Wow!
Splash!
Love it!

Rhinos!

Elephants!

No comments: