Monday, September 05, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Yeppers, it happens every year.  Mommy has a birthday and deems it a day where she can boss us around and make us to things we don't want to do.  Remember last year's rain check birthday present where she dragged Daddy and me to apple picking and we picked out one apple before overriding her birthday rights?

We're back! And this time we have reinforcements.  Even Chrissy got in on the apple picking.

She was more interested in pulling the leaves off the branches.
I, on the other hand, rocked it.  Finally, I'm old enough to like apple picking.
Pull!
Really hard.
Then ask Grandma for help.  Great strategy!

Grabby Gabby!


Water's not for babies!


Goat's milk, anyone?


Where's Chrissy?
There she is!


Someone is a poor sport.  Just because Mommy told her no cider donuts she took her smile and went right to sleep.
Grandma's famous cookie making session, coming up!
Sugar, yummy!


I can do it.
Wow, this is fun.
That's how you crack an egg?
My turn!

I know how to beat eggs.  I help Mommy make quiche.
I can do it!



Yummy, butter!


What do you mean I can't eat butter straight up. My Daddy says I can.  (My new favorite fib!)





Grandma, you're making a mess.  I'll hold the bowl for you.


With my help, Grandma made the bestest cookeis ever.  I was such a big help.  And Grandpa was a saint entertaining Chrissy.  I think he likes her because she is super laid back and always smiles.  Family rocks!

No comments: