Sunday, September 18, 2011

Game Time!

Chrissy is getting so super good at reaching for things.  She is already a certified Grabby Gabby, but she's taking it to a new level.


Grabby Gabby in action!
Nothing is out of Chrissy's reach!
For sure!

Speaking of our of reach- this soccer ball seems to be perpetually out of my reach!

This is the bestest part of soccer?  Resting on the soccer ball.


Wow, you best frame this picture.  It may be the one and only time I actually run after the ball. 

Drills are tough.

Sometimes Coach Jason has to help focus me on the ball so I don't run off the field and go play in the dirt.


The best part of a game?  Water breaks!

I sure worked up a thirst "running" around the field!

Chrissy is a bit underimpressed with three year olds attempting soccer.

The second best part of soccer practice/games?  Giving the opposing team side fives (is that a technical term?).  The best part?  Snacks, of course!


After soccer, we made the best use of our season's pass and hightailed it to Sesame Place.  My routine is set in stone.  Enter the park and dash to the carousel.  Daddy is the perfect carousel buddy.

The girl next to me? Not so sure about these wild horsies.

Me? Couldn't be more excited!
Not to be outdone, Mommy took me on Elmo's flying fish.  Angel fish to be exact!

This is what Chrissy thinks of those pesky rules about no lap bound infants.  Bummer!

Hi Chrissy!
Blast off!  Nothing scares me!


At least not with Daddy there to look out for me!


Who's the wild bug now?  Go Mommy, you silly billy!

Woah!

And off to the bouncey area. No grown ups allowed, you got it?


Yeah, in concept meeting Elmo is awesome.  In reality?  Super scary!

Super, super scary. Yes, Mommy is pinning me down to get the best photo op we could manage. 


3-2-1, Blast Off!


No comments: