Sunday, September 04, 2011

"Sleeping" Samantha!

Silly Samantha plays this game where she grabs the hand towel from the bathroom and then hops on the couch, covers herself with the 'blanket' and then calls Mommy and pretends she is asleep.

Except she is so super excited to play the game that she can't keep her eyes closed. It's pretty funny for everyone!
What am I up to these days?  Exersaucering!


And finding myself to be the sole source of much of Samantha's entertainment!

We were super lucky to have Grandma's dear friend from college (maybe even before that!) come over for an afternoon full of fun!  It must be so great to have friendships last forever.  That will be Emily and Samantha one day.  I wonder who my friend for life will be.....

Nevermind.  My friend for life has been with me my whole life!

No comments: