Friday, September 16, 2011

A Great Playdate

Finally, I'm getting to hang out with some great school friends I've been making.  Mommy invited Caroline over so I could play with a friend while Samantha and Emily have pizza.  Robert is still a baby, but Caroline is just right to share toys with.  Links are the best!


Caroline is so super close to crawling and she is super amused by Samantha, who was such a ham entertaining her.  I'm a tougher sell when I know the camera is in my face.
Yeah, I totally still live with my parents.  The onesie is from Aunt Katie and Uncle Craig and Lauren.   Super funny!
Here's the ham in action!
So, shortly after an amazing dinner, Samantha went into the family room by herself and started screaming at the top of her lungs.  Mommy and Daddy ran into the family room and realized Samantha fell head first into the corner of the stone fireplace.  Look at that goose egg.

What a lousy way to end a great playdate.  Mommy had to keep watch Samantha like a hawk and wake her up in throughout the night. 

I sure hope Caroline comes over again soon!

No comments: