Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Early To Bed, Super Early To Rise

We are super early risers and Mommy has been corralling us in the basement to allow Aunt Nancy and Uncle Scott time to catch up on their zzzzzs.

Chrissy was okay with this approach, so long as Married With Children played on the tv.  My entertainment?  Chrissy!


With one eye on the tv for those zany zingers!
After a super fun day, aside from the whole run to the doctors to check Chrissy's ears for sign of infection.  False alarm!  Back home, it was time for crab cakes.  Of course, I helped!
Aunt Nancy could barely keep up with this here three year old.   Now she knows how Mommy feels everyday!
Gotta dry those grapes or they might slip out of your mouth!
Cheese!
Sneakin' some cupcake before dinner.
I won't tell Mommy if you don't.
No secrets behind this cute smile!
When we arrived here, Aunt Nancy and Uncle Scott gave me a whole bag of presents.  This is my first experience with stencils and I have to tell you they are simply amazing.
Tricky, but amazing.

No comments: