Sunday, September 11, 2011

Bye, Bye Daddy!

All too early this morning, Daddy up and left us again.  Sometimes I think the mailman should deliver his mail at Newark Airport.  He's a going on an airplane to California.  He's a he and Chrissy's a she.  Enough said!

Momma knew enough to distract us with a trip to the playground.  The way I glide down the slide, you'd think it was greased with butter! 
Whosh, down the slide and off to the next thing!
Run to the steps so I can climb up the big slide.
And down the slide face first. 
Or tushie last, if you want to view it the other way!
Did I mention that Emily and her family was at the playground, too? Score!
Walking on the slide???
Just try and catch me!
You'll never find me in here.
Ha!
Nope, I'm really not up the tree!


Come get me, I'm in the slide!
Up to the big slide!
Belly first!

Daddy, here is my version of airplane, just for you!
I might be needing to look into a new career path.
I think our kindergarten teacher is going to need a heads up on us and our mischief!


After the playground we headed to our second home.  Target!  Chrissy was so at home she went right to sleep.
And slept the entire time.
I busted out my baby's highchair and let bear have a snack with me.
And Chrissy, of course!
She was more interested in playing than eating.

So, after our snacks we headed to Main Street for a nice long, slow walk.  I brought baby and her stroller.

And we rested by the lake.
This was a driveway that washed away during Hurricane Irene. 
Ah, the power of Facetime.  Hi Daddy!

Yes, Daddy I did make a fuss when Mommy told me to eat my veggies.  I don't like veggies cuz I'm Samantha.

No comments: