Friday, September 02, 2011

Roar!

Off to the zoo!  What an amazing adventure with amazing family!  And we get to ride in the balloon that is almost always closed.  Look at how high it is in the sky.

Super cool, right?  Except the non-existent wind picked up and the balloon ride was put on probation and we weren't willing to risk a thirty minute line only to find out the ride was closed. 


Off to the animals, I said!

I see bears!
Black bears.

And orange flamingos.
And white polar bears.
If I were playing colors and animals bingo, I'd win for sure!
Do I blend in with my white shirt?
Family shot waiting to ride a camel.
Mommy's camel.
Daddy and Samantha's camel.

Did you know camels poop a lot???
On to small animals, pony rides are just my style!


I not scared.

Chrissy was scared enough for two babies.  No pony rides for you, Chrissy!
Grandma and Chrissy laughing at Daddy's pseudo funny joke.

Grandpa and Chrissy watching Daddy and me on the horsie.
I not scared.  If only I could ride the horsie myself.  Silly rules!
Smile!

Chrissy and Grandpa's famous sorta smile.  It's there, way deep down in his belly!



It's carousel time!
Even Chrissy took a spin.
Mommy was way too enthusiastic for Chrissy.

Just call her 'no hands, safety last Chrissy'.


And the last ride of the day, a special choo choo ride with Grandma and Grandpa!


Chrissy went in the blue car with Mommy and Daddy.  She was super happy for some alone time with them.
Then we had pizza night with Emily and  Robert. Emily and I played dress up and went shopping.

And we ripped up all the play money Mommy bought us today.  Grandpa was sad to see money ripped up, even fake money.  He wasn't buying it that three year olds destroy everything.  Oops!
Chrissy was in Daddy heaven today.  Score!


No comments: