Friday, July 18, 2008

Does She Like It?

Change of Pace.... From here on out, the posting is going to be from me. That's Samantha Madison Burt to you, thank you very much. I really feel I'm the best to tell you what really goes on in the Krempa-Burt family.

It's hard to believe that it's been just over a week. It seems like a long time in terms of sleep loss, yet has gone so quickly in the sense that I've totally taken over their lives.

Here is an action shot of me- the one they call "McSquirmer".




Daddy tried a new bouncer out on me and Mommy came into the room and asked if I liked it. His response? "Well, she's not crying." How simplistic life has become!

I went to the pediatrician today and weighed in at 7 pounds and 7. 5 ounces. Since my weight gain is perfect, they received clearance to stop waking me every 2-3 hours at night to feed. This is huge news for all of us.



I learned to hold my head up for a few seconds at a time and love to look around and see what is happening. I've also discovered my thumb though I prefer to nurse when bored. The unsympathetic doctor has since stopped this grazing and limited me to feeding every two hours.




Here are some photos of my first visitors, Mommy's parents, who spent Saturday night and Sunday with the one they now call "the little princess". Uncle Travis came up, but managed to escape from holding me and from being captured on camera.


Hi, Grandma!





Hi Grandpa!






No comments: