Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

This very day one year ago I was in my Mommy's belly.  Content to never come out, I got myself face up and protested every which way I could to delay my arrival.  Pitocin be darned, I just wasn't ready! 

12 months later I'm a whole new chickadee.  I am strong willed and super happy.  Well, super happy unless I don't get my way immediately and then I scream bloody murder and Mommy runs over to see if an ambulance trip is in my future.  I think a paramedic is warranted when I can't pull socks off myself, don't you?

Anywhoo, happy birthday to me!

What you don't know is Mommy went to the store and bought be spinach special for my birthday celebration since I love veggies more than any other food in the entire world.  She must really love me!

I think I'll take a cupcake!

It's all mine, thank you very much.
Ready..
Set...
Go!

Hmmm.
Super sweet and pink.
I think I like sprinkles.
A lot.
But they might be more fun to play with than eat, if you ask me.
Trying to push it off my tray, it's my special trick to drive Mommy nutso.
And get me extra messy as an added bonus.

What a great year.  Can't wait to see what this one brings!

No comments: