Monday, February 20, 2012

Princess Pea And The Childproofing Fiasco

Boy, was this an interesting event in our house.  Mommy was thrilled that Uncle Travis was super thoughtful and sent Samantha presents along with mine so she wouldn't feel left out.  On the other hand, Daddy was a bit distraught by the Brady Bunch inspired hemline.

At first I was a bit shocked myself.
But quickly realized that Samantha is blazing the parent trail and she is wearing them down for me.  Smooth sailing Chrissy is what they will call me!
Samantha thinks I am a hoot.

And I firmly believe that childproofing is the root of all evil.
Darn you.
Won't you go away, please.



Maybe I can chew through you.
Think smarter, Chrissy.  Hmmm..

Apparently, I'm a whole lot smarter than Mommy and Daddy.  Who forgets to childproof all the cabinets?
Score!
This is how we have been spending much of our time lately.  Dressing up (Samantha mostly since she doesn't wear pesky onesies anymore) and dancing to pretty music is a must!
Coordination is optional.


Hmmm..
When do I get my own sign>

I don't want to wait until I can spell my name. It's harder than Samantha.  At least for now it is.
Ack, what is making that noise?
It's me, silly Samantha! Push this button here and it makes noises.
Just like this...

Samantha passed down her garden to me.
I'm not sure yet how I feel about it.

Hey, a door.
And it works?
Secret garden doors?  Just call me Mary!

While I get ready for naptime, Samantha tends to herself since she is almost four and all.



I'm pretty sure that this is an amazing trick in action.

Ta da!

I crack myself up!

Yessers, I sure do!

Daddy makes a spectacular grilled cheese sandwich.  And the juice?  A last ditch effort to get liquids in me. I'm a tough nut to crack.
Samantha is our less adventurous eater. She opted for pita and hummus, one of her favorites from when she was a baby.

No comments: