Friday, January 17, 2014

Tale of Two Sisters

Today there is no school for me. Mommy booked us a fancy, fancy photo shoot and brought us up to a studio and asked us to smile. And smile we did!

































And then we drove by the place where Daddy used to live.  When we got home, we learned we were one building off. So, this is *kinda* where Daddy used to live.
And then we dropped Christina off at Harmony. And, guess what?  I saw Emily. Hooray!
Since it's Friday, that means ice cream night and this is how we really look when there isn't a professional photographer around.

Bursting with pride, Christina announced, "If I eat all these waffles, my tummy will
get so BIG!"


And I might have been a bit on edge tonight and shared my feelings. And Mommy shot back the following. 

Samantha, first it's not "I'm really pisty", it's "I'm really pissy" and second, only Moms can talk like that.

No comments: