Saturday, January 11, 2014

Will The Real Cinderella Come On Over?

So, we went to ballet and then Daddy and Christina dropped Mommy and me off at the train station. We are going to New York City!

Daddy and Christina?  Freehold Mall all the way!

And pizza.  They were totally fine missing out on NYC.
Me?   Mommy and I headed over to Shake Shack for a rockin' hot dog.


And ice cream.
Oh, yeah.  And a ferris wheel ride in Times Square.  My mommy LOVES, LOVES, LOVES me!

Yeah, can't beat two buds in NYC.
Ferris wheel going up, up, up.
Pure joy.
And this day gets better and better.
Here we are ready to watch Cinderella on Broadway.


Um, did I mention how cool mommy is?  After the amazing show, she took me to the stage door where I got to meet the real Cinderella -Laura Osnes.

And the real Prince Charming.
Then we headed over to Rockefeller Center to watch the ice skaters.

This is so totally cool.

And tasty too!
We took a cab and we also rode the subway.  This has been a perfect Mommy and Me outing.  Love you, Mom!

No comments: