Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Grrrr- Tales Of A Grumpy Big Sister and Grumpier Mommy

We all know how much I treasure my sleep.  I woke up in the middle of the night again with Chrissy's crying for her middle of the night snack. Seriously, who needs a snack in the middle of the night? Except for Daddy, of course. Speaking of, Daddy is out of town Mommy really misses him.


From 1:30-3 I was wide awake, kicking the wall and running things along the wall- and getting yelled at my a very tired Mommy.


When I woke up, I was in the best mood ever (off a really bad yesterday evening- hello timeout!) and missed Daddy very much. On the bright side, I'm pretty much a pee pee on the potty expert in the mornings. Sweet!


Driving to school, we took Dora's map and went on curvy road, over the bridge and past the fountain that doesn't work.

Daddy, come home soon. Mommy is super tired and it's her close week and Chrissy hasn't taken any naps during the day this week.

No comments: