Thursday, September 01, 2011

Friends and Farms- Yay!

Preschool has done wonders for my fine motor skills.  I'm super proud of myself for being able to write letters and draw pictures that other people can recognize. 

Mommy snuck off for some alone time and came back to the living room to find me quickly going through all the paper. That's kinda her hot button  because I normally make it my goal to make one or two marks on each paper and try to go through the entire ream before she can regain her wits and take the paper away from me.

She was just about to lose her cool this morning until I looked up at her brightly and asked her to look at my friends.  Yup, I made six of my friends, some of them complete with dimples.  Mommy immediately scooped me up and gave me a big bear hug.  Score!


And some with legs to go on long walks with Mommy.
Grandma was super impressed with my art skills. Chrissy was impressed with my skills, but more interested in eating a plate.  Priorities when you're six months are completely different from those of a three year old.  Honestly!
Have plate, will travel!
And eat!
Off to the farm!  It's one of our favorite places to visit and we go everytime Grandma and Grandpa come to town. 

They have a horse you can pet when he's not hiding.

There you are!
Chrissy loves the farm, too!
And all the attention she's getting from Grandma and Grandpa!

She loves that Grandpa will pick her up for some cuddles.

What a better view to watch me play on the tractors!


They're loving the view!
And it's a great one, right?
This is one of my favorite pasttimes.  Grandpa chasing me and pushing me on the tractors.  He's my own real life guardian angel.  Thanks, Grandpa!
Grandma is a great tractor pusher, too!
Faster, faster!
A flower with a generous side of cookies.  Happer camper, right here!
I can eat them all by myself!

Chrissy had so much fun that she couldn't stay awake.  Can't say I blame her.  I had so much fun that I nodded off in the car ride home myself.

PS- A super special happy, happy birthday to Great Grandpa Frank!

No comments: